Kroll has released a new wood gasification series of hydronic heater.
Kroll Heaters brings to you wood hydronic boilers or heaters of superior quality in various shapes and designs at an affordable price. Hydronics is the use of water or another liquid heat transfer medium such as glycol as the heat-transfer medium in heating and cooling systems.
Hydronic heating is a system that consists of five major components. Of all, boiler heats water or any liquid to a controlled temperature that is done using various substances such as natural gas, LPG, electricity and wood. Thus heated water or liquid then passes through the pipe attached to the hydronic boilers to radiators and then goes back for reheating. This hydronic system creates a positive, supportive and safe environment for a home or commercial space.
Ideal for people with plenty of timber who do not want to constantly fill the boiler chamber during the day or night. Initially a 30kW KK is available, however other power ratings up to 100kW are available on request. The KK Series is optionally available with:
- A Laddomat Charging unit to manage boiler protection & circulation as well as accumulator tank charging or filling
- A number of 500 & 1000 litre Stainless Steel accumulator tank[s] to store 90C hot water for your required home heating demands, hours after the wood fire has gone out
- A Kroll SM8 waste oil boiler to charge the accumulator tank if the client wishes to use a combination of wood and oil fuel
- A slab floor heating low temperature mixing system to manage floor surface temperatures
- A GSM remote monitoring system to txt you system temperatures
- The KK Series all include inbuilt safety exchanger coil to dump heat if the water temperature exceeds 95C.
- The Kroll KK series is a welded steel boiler designed in total gasification principle accompanied with pyrolytic combustion,
particularly for high efficient and ecological combustion of wood logs. Wood gasification followed by combustion
of wood gas in the fire chamber ensures an optimum firing of all combustible materials.