What are the Uses of Swimming Pool Heat Exchanger?
In areas with a mild climate and especially for the outdoor pools, the bathing season can often be reduced to only two or three hottest months of the year.
Of course, the location of the pool is important , if outside, it is best to install it in the sunniest part of the garden and sheltered from cold drafts. It is also essential to have a covering sheet for swimming pools, useful for reducing the dispersion of heat, the evaporation process and to protect the water from leaves and insects. In any case, to enjoy the swimming in the pool even when the temperature is lower it is sufficient to provide it with a specific water-heating system, to ensure that also maintains the ideal temperature for swimming out of season or in the absence of sun.
Swimming pool Heat exchangers are used mainly in spas and indoor swimming pools but can be attached to any pool. The hotels demand greater energy efficiency , given a number of services provided: facilities wellness, personal care, spas etc Faced with increasing energy costs they incur the third game in their spending, efficient saving becomes essential . In this sense, it is logical that for any installation of pools is sought economic profitability. An efficient air conditioning that provides the plate heat exchangers. Essentially, the application of heat exchangers plates in pools allows:
Maintaining the temperature of pool water steadily throughout the year.
Foster economic savings for the owner of the facility.
Properly manage the energy consumption of the facility, one of the key projects of energy efficiency in air conditioning .
How the plate heat exchanger for pools works?
- The installation of plate heat exchangers to heat swimming pools transfers the heat from where it is generated to the pool water. Pools use applied over other heat exchangers such as shell and tube, offering a number of advantages are recommended:
- The plate heat exchanger can increase the contact surface by which heats more water in the shortest time, obtaining higher performance.
- Water flows never touch, settling like bypass the filter circuit, remaining separate circuits.
- The regulation system is based on the return temperature of the pool.
- The material of the plates can be adapted to the water treatment system either chlorine or salt.
- The plate heat exchanger allows greater flexibility in the cleaning and maintenance as well as ease in expanding capacity, increasing the number of plates.
- The temperature of the pools varies in winter and summer. In order to achieve optimal cooling, apply rubber gaskets heat exchangers that heat pools are outdoor or indoor air by making use of a boiler.
- The heat exchanger is installed in the boiler and makes use of two different circuits: one primary with water from the boiler and warms the pool; and a secondary, which is responsible for bringing water to the pool to warm.
There are many models of heat exchangers used to heat outdoor swimming pools; including plate heat exchangers.